Dr. Brad Mechor Specialization:
#4 of 47 Ear Nose and Throat (ENT) Doctors in Calgary, AlbertaLanguages:
MEMBERSHIPS & AFFILIATIONS
ACHIEVEMENTS & AWARDS
- Completed the 1st In-Office Balloon Sinuplasty Surgery in Canada
- Assistant Clinical Professor at the University of Calgary since 2007
- Chair of the Continuing Medical Education Committee at the University of Toronto
- Director of the Calgary Sinus Centre Since 2010
- Co-director of “Current Techniques in Endoscopic Sinus Surgery” at University of British Columbia
- Past Director of the Fundamentals of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery for University of Calgary
- Instructor / Teacher
- Guest Speaker
- Elevate: 5 Popular Cosmetic Enhancements for Men – 2014
- CBC News: Rate My Hospital Stress and Infertility Linked in Study – 2014
- City TV Calgary, Breakfast Television: Phlegm 101 – 2014
- Calgary Sinus Centre: Balloon Sinuplasty Chronic Sinusitis Calgary Sinus Centre Dr. Mechor – 2012
- Global News: Treating Chronic Nasal Congestion – 2008
REVIEWSReviews updated via RateMDs on 26/02/2016. Average review is based on 75 reviews.
Submitted June 29, 2016 I went to Dr. Mechor for a rhinoplasty in November2015, and he was amazing! He understood exactly what I was wanting and he was always prompt. The nurses and staff were very pleasant and when I would call the office they would greet me by my name. He was very kind before and after the surgery and I was told he spent a lot of time making everything right. I’ve had a few follow up appointments and I am very happy with the results. I always dreamed of the moment I would look at my nose and see exactly what I wanted to see, and Dr. Mechor made that possible! Of course every doctor is busy, but he was very swift, knowledgable, and personable.RateMDs
Submitted June 20, 2016 I went to Dr. Mechor for a revision rhinoplasty in 2014, after my first did not quite meet my expectations. Dr. Mechor provided me with a nose that is both functional and aesthetically pleasing – he truly hit it out of the park. Since then, I have gone to him for fillers/Botox, which he administers completely painlessly and quickly (a bonus for those who dislike needles) and he really believes in a more natural look – certainly not someone who will try and push more product or up-sell you. I truly trust Dr. Mechor, a trait that I have found hard to come by in this field. Finally, his staff are WONDERFUL, very friendly and organized. I have absolutely nothing negative to say!
Submitted April 29, 2016 Dr. Mechor performed my septorhinoplasty and interior turbinate reduction three weeks ago and I could not be happier with my results! I breathe like a new person and my nose looks amazing. The rhinoplasty aspect is very subtle and I still look like myself – just with a slightly more refined nose that suits me. Dr. Mechor always made me feel comfortable and I knew he was the surgeon for me right away. I was nervous about recovery but I healed so quickly and painlessly and I truly believe it’s because of Dr. Mechor’s skill. He and this surgery truly changed my life!