Dr. Robert C. Bray
Practicing in: To be updated
#3 of 135 Surgeons (general) in Calgary, AlbertaLanguages:
Connect: To be updated
BIOGRAPHY | PROCEDURES PERFORMED | MEMBERSHIPS & AFFILIATIONS | EDUCATION | ACHIEVEMENTS & AWARDS | HOSPITAL AFFILIATIONS | MEDIA | HOBBIES & INTERESTS | REVIEWS
Dr. Robert Bray is a Royal College Board-Certified Orthopedic Surgeon, with special interest in knee and leg surgery at our Calgary Surgical Centre. He is also an Orthopedic Consultant for the Peter Lougheed Centre, Foothills Hospital and Alberta Children’s Hospital.He received his Medical Doctorate (MD) in 1980 from the University of Calgary. He received his McLaughlin Fellowship in Arthroscopy and Knee Ligament Reconstruction in 1986 from the Cambridge University, UK; and the McLaughlin Fellowship in Clinical Knee Research in 1987 from the University of Western Ontario.Dr. Bray is actively involved in research into bone and joint health with a view to create a better understanding of articular vascular physiology to develop novel therapeutic strategies resulting in improved tissue healing and mechanical performance. His research is also supported by the Canadian Institutes of Health Research (CIHR), the Arthritis Society of Canada, the Whitaker Foundation, the Department of National Defence, and the Olympic Oval Foundation.
- To be updated
MEMBERSHIPS & AFFILIATIONS
ACHIEVEMENTS & AWARDS
- Winner of the American Orthopaedic Society for Sports Medicine’s $250,000 Ligament and Tendon Repair and Regeneration Grant
- Director of Chicane Medical Devices
- Director of Orpyx Medical Technologies
- Director of EatLittle
- Orthopedic Consultant, Calgary Health Region: Peter Lougheed Centre (Since 1995)
- Orthopedic Consultant, Calgary Health Region: Foothills Hospital and Alberta Children’s Hospital (Since 1988)
- Past Orthopedic Consultant, Victoria Hospital, University of Western Ontario (1986-7)
- Past Orthopedic Consultant, Newmarket General Hospital, Newmarket, Suffolk, England (1986)
- Past Addenbrooks Hospital, Cambridge University, UK (1986)
- Research is Supported by the Canadian Institutes of Health Research (CIHR), the Arthritis Society of Canada, the Whitaker Foundation, the Department of National Defense, and the Olympic Oval Foundation
- Scientific Researcher/Publisher
Reviews updated via RateMDs on 26/02/2016. Average review is based on 24 reviews.
Submitted April 29, 2016
Submitted August 15, 2015
Submitted May 1, 2014
Recently I had a knee reconstructive surgery. I am very happy to have that orthopedic surgeon like doctor R.Bray.He listened my concerns and answered all my questions.He takes care of his patient.Peg always call me back when I live message and both are so nice.Thank you.
The reviews listed above are a small editorial sample of the many reviews available for this doctor on RateMDs.com at the time of publication. To view all reviews, and any more recent reviews please visit the RateMDs website as new reviews may be added at any time. Overall RateMD star rating is periodically updated and is subject to change over time. Centric Health and RateMDs are unable to guarantee the validity of user submitted reviews.